POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 : Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 Server Time
12 May 2024 22:46:24 EDT (-0400)
  Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 Jul 2023 10:40:00
Message: <web.64b55265a6c2a55967f8fe5789db30a9@news.povray.org>
Hi

Since Ingo didn't want to delve deeper into the rabbit hole, I started to
rewrite his L-system code to work in POV-Ray v3.7.

The changes were so many that the code is now quite different from his (except
perhaps the code for the L_Transform macro). The most important change is to use
an array of functions instead of macros chosen with a switch statement.

Here's what I've made so far:
https://github.com/t-o-k/POV-Ray-L-system

I may a add bit more functionality and some more examples later.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com